✅ Not sold in stores - online exclusive!
✅ Limited stock available
✅ Recommended by 98% Reviewers.
Are you a traveler and a coffee lover ?
Wouldn’t it be more enjoyable while you’re traveling and admiring beautiful sceneries that you’re sipping your favorite coffee?You’re in luck with this portable coffee maker! Even halfway up a mountain, you could make a great expresso in just a scoop of your favorite ground beans and a small amount of hot water. This travel coffee maker will give you a rich and bold expresso with the help of the semi-automatic piston, a little amount of water is injected into the coffee adapter, and after a few pushes, the optimal extraction pressure is achieved; the same as a traditional expresso machine.
How Does This Manual Expresso Machine Work?
- Put a spoon of ground coffee in the container, squeeze the ground coffee with a spoon.
- Put it in the cup, close the lid, 90 degrees water at the bottom of the container.
- Tighten the lid, press several times, drip coffee slowly.
Features and Specifications:
- Efficient and Easy To Use. This portable coffee maker has a modern and slick design that doesn’t require compressed air, N20 cartridge, battery and/or electricity for its operation! So if you are a coffee lover and love to travel, this one is perfect for you!
- This coffee maker for travel holds up to 7 grams amount of coffee ground with a water capacity of 70ml.
- Easy to carry, lockable semi-automatic piston and leakproof!
- One of the most versatile handheld expresso machine on the go!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand due to High Demand.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world due to High Demand.
POLO PANDA'S 5-POINT PROMISE
✅ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
✅ 24/7 Customer Support
✅ Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
Click the "Add To Cart" Button Above To Order Now!
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell Out Fast!
good item, does the job. I also own the brand name product in comparison it is only just a small bit less sturdy/heavy but the espresso pull is just as good.
It's been forever. 2 months. The build quality is average, but the coffee turns out amazing. The same coffee in other coffee makers turns out to be much worse.
The goods came quickly, but in no working condition. Toli the air can not inflate, toli still that, but how much do not pump water on out, neither with coffee, not without it (((
It was slow shipping but it works amazingly. I like it much more than aeropress and amazing copy of wacaco. Works really great and makes very stable coffee. Thank you. Again an amazing coffee maker, it tastes very good