✅ Not sold in stores - online exclusive!
✅ Limited stock available
✅ Recommended by 98.9% Reviewers.
ARE YOU IN KETOSIS? CHECK YOUR KETONE LEVELS TO MAKE SURE!
The Ketone Breath Meter can measure ketone levels in your system using breath analysis. The ketogenic or simply keto diet is a low-carb, high-fat and moderate-protein diet. It affords many health benefits, including weight loss, blood sugar control and longevity.A common goal of people on the keto diet is to achieve ketosis, a natural state in which your body burns fat for fuel.
However, it can be difficult to determine whether your diet needs adjusting to reach and maintain ketosis. This is where this Ketone Breath Monitor comes in.
- Ease of use: just one breath in and you got results
- Convenience: no need for blood an urine tests
- Speed: takes 10 seconds to get results
- Portability: small portable device with key chain
- Digital breath ketosis monitor with audible alert
- Auto power-off
- Red-colored back light
- Power input: Use 2x AAA 1.5 v alkaline batteries (not included)
How to understand the results
- 0.00-person is not in a state of ketosis
- 0.01- indicates light state of ketosis
- 0.02~0.04- indicates optimal state of ketosis
- Blinking letter Y= Yes tested person is in a state of ketosis
- Blinking letter N=No tested person is not in a state of ketosis
How does Keto monitor work?
Keto Monitor utilizes technology to measure ketones via breath analysis of acetones
1. Press the power button to open the device.
2. The device will warm up and start counting down 10 seconds.
3. During blow countdown, 10-0 seconds, blow normally into the device.
- Take in a moderately deep breath and hold it for 5-10 seconds (blowing directly into the device reduces the concentration of ketones).
- Breath out slowly and then start blowing on the device when it says blow until the countdown reaches 0.
- This is to ensure that the air is from your lungs and not just from the trachea which may represent fresh air or room air.
- Replicate the test every morning in a fasted state for best accuracy.
Here is some more instruction on how to use it correctly:
- For most accurate results take a measurement at fasted state in the morning.
- Do not consume alcohol for at least 10 hours before taking measurements.
- Don't be dehydrated.
- Measure the last few seconds of your exhaled breath, the first few seconds are mostly room air.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 4-10 days for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand due to High Demand.
POLO PANDA'S 5-POINT PROMISE
✅ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
✅ 24/7 Customer Support
✅ Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
Click the "Add To Cart" Button Above To Order Now!
Came quickly, packed well. Includes breathalyzer, 5 replaceable mouthpieces, instruction in english and Russian languages.